"I've been through six software conversions in my career. The conversion with ABC has been by far and above the best one I've ever experienced"
- Mike Alpert, The Claremont Club, President/CEO
Stan Clark, founder of The Claremont Club, was ready to get out of practicing law when he decided to open a tennis club in Claremont, California in 1973. He started with two tennis courts, and eventually added four more and a small pool. The Claremont Club continued adding on to accommodate the needs of their members. Today, the health club spans over 18 acres of land with state-of-the-art equipment with special programs for Spinal Cord Injury, Neuromuscular Disease, Post Cancer Care, and Pediatric Cancer Care. Alongside these specific programs they offer childcare, a day spa, group exercise, personal training, tennis courts and swimming pools.
The process of converting from one software company to another is alarming for many gym owners. This was a big challenge for The Claremont Club when they discovered their software provider at the time did not offer the functionality and services they needed to grow. A few major challenges included:
- Limited reporting capabilities
- Manual processes such as calculating commission rates
- Lack of visibility so trainers did not have to access their commission reports
The Claremont Club struggled to find software to fit their exact needs. Mike Alpert, President/CEO, came to ABC Financial with these challenges and immediately was presented with a course of action to overcome them.
Each year ABC Financial helps engage 22M members at more than 7500 clubs. That’s 152 member touch-points per minute. Our experience in the fitness industry and our commitment to supporting club operators remains our passion after 38 years. ABC’s market-leading club and member management and revenue cycle solutions enable owners and operators to achieve their personal and business best. The strength is in the number – ABC is the only reliable and proven solution provider you need.
ABC Financial provided:
- Affordable pricing
- 24/7 customer service with a dedicated Account Executive
- Easy access to daily, weekly, and monthly billing, member check-in, POS transactions, and employee clock-in reports
- Easy scheduling, managing, and cancellation capabilities for employee and trainer management